Due to the current COVID-19 situation Penicuik South Badminton Club is adhering to guidance from the Scottish Government and Badminton Scotland in containing the virus to ensure a safe environment for players/members/guests.
Penicuik South Badminton Club, working in partnership with BadmintonScotland accepts it is not possible for any sport to eliminate the risk of spread of the COVID-19 virus completely and will work with facility staff to minimise risk; this concept must be fully understood and accepted by all Penicuik South Badminton members who wish to return to the club. The purpose of this document is to ensure everyone has considered the relevant risks and the required protocols and behaviours required to return to the club as safely as possible.
Please answer the following questions and submit the form no later than 15th June 2021. This form only requires to be submitted once.
3. Have you read Penicuik South Badminton Club's Return to Play Guide and understand the information and agree to comply with it?
4. Do you acknowledge the risk of COVID-19 and that you are Returning to Club at your own risk?
5. Do you agree to adhere to current physical distancing guidelines (and ongoing as they are amended) on your travel to and from the playing/training venue and whilst at the venue?
6. Do you agree to adhere to all COVID-19 notices at the club, and at the facility and agree to abide by any directions given by club officers while on premises specific to COVID-19 health and safety measures?
7. Do you agree if, at any time, you have or suspect you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you have been in contact with an individual with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, you will cease to attend training; will isolate immediately; and will contact the club COVID-19 Lead Officer and follow the appropriate medical advice?
8. Do you agree to complete the COVID-19 Health Screen Survey before attending your first playing/training session and thereafter if you have a change to your general health or circumstances?
Penicuik South Badminton Club is committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.